Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm a guy who have a hard time at trimming and file my toe nails! Is there places that do toe nail?

of course there is, go to any salon and get a pedicure. They will soak your feet and give you a message too. It only costs about $10 - 15 if you don't get your toenails painted (I would assume you wouldn't).


enjoy!I'm a guy who have a hard time at trimming and file my toe nails! Is there places that do toe nail?
Go into any beauty salon- as long as you have a full wallet, I'm sure they'll be happy to help- if you are embarrassed going into a women's salon, go into any place that says, ';unisex'; on the front.I'm a guy who have a hard time at trimming and file my toe nails! Is there places that do toe nail?
Anyplace that does pedicures. Check out beauty salons.
get a pedicure at a nail salon.......... k?
Pretty much any beauty salon also does pedicures - check the local phone book would be my suggestion





-dh
Yes...get a pedicure at any salon...I see men in there all the time when I am getting my toes done.
there are nail places to go to. they do nails and feet and some massages. look in the phone book under nails. thanks
Guys do get pedicures...they are quick and easy, and kinda fun to get. If you're weirded out by going to a place with mostly women customers, there are male salons which offer the same services.

No comments:

Post a Comment