Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm looking for a nail file that can be used every day and cleaned.?

in other words, i'm looking for a good quality nail file, not disposable emery boards. i tried one called sapphire by lacross, a plain metal one, and it wore down after only using it a few months on my nails. i need one that will last much longer, but isn't crazy expensive. suggestions?I'm looking for a nail file that can be used every day and cleaned.?
they have glass ones that never wear down and last forever, you could probably get it at your local drugstore, but i would try a beauty supply store. here is a picture of 3 of them:





http://www.qualitylogoproducts.com/trade鈥?/a>I'm looking for a nail file that can be used every day and cleaned.?
Hi, Kim, I am dealing with the nail files in China.


Here have lots of factory of all kinds of nail files. Do you want metal nail files? Please feel rest, it's very cheap. Listen, I think you must have used normal nail files. Normal ones cost only 0.09USD. Do you want the quotation of the glass nail files? Please give me your email address.I will sent to you.
try glass ones


if you live in Mississauga or anywhere near there in Canada


there is a mall called dixie outlet mall and there is this very cheap cosmetic store and they have it.


it works good to and its only 3$
well they have those thin ones that look like skis if you know what I mean. Fit nicely into your purse so you wont have to carry that long bulky one that is flimsy and folds.

No comments:

Post a Comment