Thursday, January 14, 2010

Looking for everlast nail file site I can';t find it?

A glass nail file I purchase it at a fair in penn. U.S.A


works so well I want to purchase some more for others,


if you can please help me. Thank You so much.Looking for everlast nail file site I can';t find it?
Hey Green eyes, Found what you are looking for just go to ask.com and type in everlasting glass nail files and you will


be where you need to be, glad I could help, and hey send me


one for helping,(ha-ha). Good luck and hope to help you again.


Thanks, DebbieLooking for everlast nail file site I can';t find it?
Green eyes I am thinking about ordering one and hey I am really glad you found them and I was able to help you!!! Thanks for putting me on to them!!!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment