Thursday, January 14, 2010

What happens if you nail file your skin?

a metal nail file, just filing away at your skin. Your hand or arm. Not the whole arm of course, maybe a dime sized shape on the top of your hand. Get it!? What would happen? Like scab, huge red spot..What happens if you nail file your skin?
Eventually I suppose you will have a red spot that will be oozing small bits of blood and fluid. Yummy.What happens if you nail file your skin?
I had to giggle when I read your question.


When I was about 7 years old, I thought I could get rid of the bump on my nose by filing it down with an emery board. All I got was a huge abrasion and laughs from my school mates. SO not worth it! :-)
Sadly, I have done this out of bordum. Never with a metal nail file though!..I know this sounds extremley weird, but I did it on my knuckle and it made it really soft!!
um, WHY?
your skin would get rough and little bumps show up your skin also peels i did it once never do it
It would hurt?
If you did it softly and briefly it would exfoliate and leave soft skin. If you did it hard and for a long time, you'd abrade the skin and open a wound.
It feels good

No comments:

Post a Comment