Thursday, January 14, 2010

My naughty child has just scratched my mirrored wardrobe with a nail file-can u get liquid restorer?ANYTHING!?

Only 2 or 3 long scratches, but it looks bad enough!My naughty child has just scratched my mirrored wardrobe with a nail file-can u get liquid restorer?ANYTHING!?
';Natchez'; Solution.





Works great to restore. Similar to liquid gold, but much better. Does not actually repair the scratch, but seriouly diminishes the appearance.My naughty child has just scratched my mirrored wardrobe with a nail file-can u get liquid restorer?ANYTHING!?
hmm...well seeing as it was only a nail file you might beable to get it off with Windex or something simple like that. But maybe not.
try liquid soap
No you`ll have to buy a new mirrored front
Gosh - I hope the scratches are on the mirror and not your naughty child!! Ha ha ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment