Friday, January 15, 2010

Need help with a nail file?

I only file my nails but now have a file with different bits added to it





could anyone help me with how to use the ex bits





i have step 1 even out


step 2 smooth


step 3 buff


step 4 shine


one white file side


one grey is side





is there any could that could show meNeed help with a nail file?
OMG my friend has that file!!! I LUV IT!!! I keep asking to use it...lol





The white and gray is for the top of your nails...you know, the white part, the edges.





the rest, you use on the top of your nail (the whole thing.) do step 1 on your whole nail, then step 2 on your whole nail, etc


it makes them sooo shiny and it looks like fake nails in the end!Need help with a nail file?
just as it says on the stepps.

No comments:

Post a Comment