Friday, January 15, 2010

Do you clip your baby's nail, file them, or bite them?

Clip them and file them smooth so he doesn't scratch himself with them. But the best time to do it is when they are sleeping so they don't move and you clip their skin. Just use the baby ones.Do you clip your baby's nail, file them, or bite them?
I bit 'em. Now I clip them. Neither of my girls have bitten their nails.Do you clip your baby's nail, file them, or bite them?
I clip them and then file them a little bit so they're not so sharp! Otherwise he'll claw into my neck, lol.
i clip
clip
clip.


I clip my baby cousin's nails with a baby clipper. Its cute.
Clip
clip them or cut them. but make sure you use the ones specifically made for baby's fingernails. these are less sharp than those for adults
Clip, but make sure to have a good clipper with a magnifying glass. They make a huuuge difference!
There are special tiny baby clippers you can buy, they work great. (Why would you even mention biting them? EEWW!)
clip them! just be careful.
i bite them if clippers are not handy or he has a problematic nail and is awake. otherwise i clip them while he is sleeping, it prevents wiggles and mistakes, it would just break my heart if i hurt his little finger. also sleeping is the best time to try and remove a splinter. i found that out just today, worked beautifully.
bite, it's safer!
I clip them
bite them while the baby is sleeping.
clip them
I clip them.
I usually clip them when he's asleep.
clip... I caught my son biting my babies nails however..lol He's a habitual nail biter.
Clip them now, but when they were newborns, we always filed our sons' nails.
Bite?!?!?! That's nasty! They are really soft to clip after a bath. The problem though is getting them to allow you to clip all 10 at one time! I normally clip a few while she's still wrapped in her towel, then try to do the rest after she's dressed and has her hair brushed.
i used to bite my babies
of course clip them!


there is a small clip esp for babies' nails. easy to use and safe too.





biting nails is a teriible idea..


not only gross but also will be a bad habit as babies learn that from us and when they're grown up, they like to bite their nails or even eat them!


gosh!
clip it.
I clip them while she is asleep. Otherwise, she would not let me get at them!
clip.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment