Monday, January 18, 2010

What is another way file your nails?

I don't have a regular nail file and I really need to file my nails. Is there anything else I can use to file them?What is another way file your nails?
sandpaper or a knife edge, no joke like a dinner knife the little ridges on the edge.What is another way file your nails?
Sand paper? Bricks? KNIVES?! Oh my gosh, they all sound brutal :(





I don't know why you can't get a regular nail file... they sell them in a pack of 10 for a buck at any drug store.





I can't suggest any alternatives, but I can tell you that if you use any of the alternatives the other answerers suggested, you'll just rough up your nails and they'll snag onto everything.
I have filed my nails on a brick wall and sandpaper before :)

No comments:

Post a Comment