Friday, January 15, 2010

Women-If you noticed your guy's fingernails were long, would you take out your nail file and file them down?

I would vomit! Long nails on a guy is so repulsive.Women-If you noticed your guy's fingernails were long, would you take out your nail file and file them down?
If his nails were long I would bite 3 or 4 of them so he would get the message and cut themWomen-If you noticed your guy's fingernails were long, would you take out your nail file and file them down?
No, I'll give him a nail cutter
no
Stuff the file! Get those clippers out quick!
lol no ...i would be like eww gross ...and tell him to clip them ...id clip them b4 id file them..
yes i would...my mans gotta look good, even at the exspence of his ego
He wouldn't be able to touch me...anywhere until they were cut
no...i tell him to cut them his self,,,,my man has beautiful fingernails i envy them LOL
He's perfectly capable of cutting his own nails. I'd ask him to do it himself.
Nope, I'd whip out my polish and paint them while he's asleep....hopefully he'd get to work before noticing!
Nope.. I like long nails.. they feel soooo good.
heck, naw.
no way
No, I'd just give him the emery board, and tell him to do it himself.





Because, I wouldn't want him to scratch me... anywhere.
No, id tell him to do it himself
No...I'd tell him to file/cut it
I'd never go with a guy with long nails. It turns me off.
no..but i would tell him to do it himself. i abolutely hate it when guys have long fingernails.
i have clipped


i have filed


i have polished...(clear polish) i love my man and i want him to look good we do things like that for fun,there's nothing wrong with giving your man a manicure..


he would do the same for me.
ok..........


1. Ewwww.....!


2. Has he heard the thing called ';nail clippers?';


3. Why?


%26amp; 4


Di d you?


GROSS!!!!!!


I wouldn't! I would mention it to him though.
Sure, if I had the time and inclination to do it. But why can't the guy do it himself?
I'd just tell him to cut them.
i would go out and buy him both clippers and a nail file and if he still did not clean up then i would do it for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment