Friday, January 15, 2010

Why does my cat like to chew on the nail files?

Every time I file my nails, my cat will come sit with me and try to eat the nail file. Why does he do this?Why does my cat like to chew on the nail files?
My cat does that every time i try to file my nails she will try and slap it out of my hands she never gives up i think its very funny.Why does my cat like to chew on the nail files?
my cat likes to chew on plastic. Like he searches it out of the trash and runs of with it everytime he can





I got him some cat grass and he wont touch it





Cats are just weird,,,,
One of my cats does the same thing. He likes to lick nail files after I've used them and then he likes to play with them. I have no idea why :)
My cats have ruined many a nail file. I think they like them because they're rough, and they're trying to ';clean'; their teeth!





Just my opinion..........
My cats do this too- how weird! My young kitten goes through great lengths to find nail files. Just a weird animal quirk, I guess. :)
Cats do weird things and sound like you got a weird one.

No comments:

Post a Comment