Friday, January 15, 2010

Would you rather stick a nail file into your eye or swallow a nail file !???

lol this is so random! but its quite fuunny!Would you rather stick a nail file into your eye or swallow a nail file !???
Swallow it. There's a chance nothing will happen and if something does, you've got time to go to the hospital. Stick it in your eye and you lose an eye. That one's easy. What else ya got?Would you rather stick a nail file into your eye or swallow a nail file !???
damn


swallow it, at least i could break it up into small pecies and swallow it with water....


I need my eye
slide down a razor blade into a pool of alcohol
Swallow it
i lol just now hahahahehehe.....


umm neither...sorry!
swallow it, definately! ewwwww in your eye!
swallow the file for sure
Swallow it. Just the thought of even sticking something in my eyes makes my skin crawl!
swallow if it can fit lol
swallow!





gawd i better practice soon in case someone wants to torture me lol
Well, a nail file wont fit in my mouth, and I am wearing shaterproof gun glasses, so SCREW YOU (Who ever is holding the file)!
neither, but i will go with the nail file
swallow............
stick it into my eye..-- i'm used to putting things in my eye--I wear contacts..:]]





how on earth could you swallow a nail fileeee :S..urghh!

No comments:

Post a Comment